On my recent trip to Denmark, I had the chance to visit some of the most remarkable buildings around the country.
Even if the weather wasn’t always on our side, it was still a pleasure to walk around the places while exploring the different sites and taking pictures.
The buildings present on the pictures are as it follows:
- Ragnarock Museum – MVRDV + COBE architects
- The Experimentarium – CEBRA architects
- The Silo – COBE architects
- Portland Towers – Design Group architects
- UN City – 3XN architects
- Bella Sky – 3XN architects
- Copenhagen metro line 1
- The Blue Planet – 3XN architects